All children are musical
All children are musical. Every child can learn to sing in tune, keep accurate rhythm & understand and display the expressive qualities of music. Music is like language. The earlier the exposure and the richer the experiences the better. We offer music and movement for children and families through classes, concerts and Special Events.
Parents are where it’s at
The key to a child's musical success is the active participation of a parent or caregiver, regardless of their musical ability. Here are just a few ways to be involved:
· Attend The Music Train classes with your child
· Listen to music from various genres and cultures
· Talk about different kinds of music (classical, jazz, rock, etc)
· Dance in the living room
· Sing in the car
· Rock your child to sleep while humming a lullaby
· Take out instruments (or pots and pans!) and have a jam session
· See live music and attend concerts
Class Photos by Andrea Flanagan
©2009 The Music Train LLC. All rights reserved.